Mon - Fri 08.30 - 13.00 (Term Time Only + Training Days)
Level 2A Point 3-4 (£18,562 - £18,933 pro rata)
Maulden Lower School is looking to appoint a Clerical Assistant to join our School Office team.
We are looking for a caring, nurturing member of staff, who is friendly and calm, enthusiastic, has good communication and inter personal skills, has a positive attitude, and enjoys working in a busy environment. The successful candidate will be organised and efficient, have a flexible approach to their work, enjoy working as part of a team and be a proficient user of IT.
No previous experience is required and full training on how to use the school systems will be provided.
We are a single form entry lower school with a pre-school and is able to offer well behaved, engaged children and a learning environment with supportive and friendly staff. Visits to the school are encouraged. Please call Sarah Butcher 01525 402286 to arrange an appointment. Social distancing measures are in place and PPE can be provided for your visit.
Closing date: Mid-day Wednesday 28th April
Interview date: Wednesday 5th May
Maulden Lower School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
General News Feed
- We are delighted to share our Easter service with you, featuring songs and artwork from all of the children, along with readings and prayers by the pupils of Kestrel class.
- What parental controls can do and how to set them
- How to set up new devices safely,
- Videos of our Christmas Concert are ready to view.
- Thank you to all of the children who donated to Children in Need during our recent non-uniform day
Latest Diary Dates Events
- Our Value is Respect12Apr2021
- Y4 Residential Trip to Kingswood in West Runton26Apr2021
8:00 am - 30 apr, 6:00 pm
- Parent Newsletter30Apr2021
- Bank Holiday Monday03May2021