Maulden School Association
What is the MSA?
The Maulden School Association (MSA) is a registered charity set up to raise much needed funds for the school. All staff together with parents, carers and guardians of children at the school automatically become members of the MSA. Your input and assistance on fundraising events throughout the year is very much appreciated.
We are proud of the amount of money raised every year through MSA events. We hold a number of annual events including school discos, raffles and community firework evening. The MSA are also involved in Maulden Summer Fayre.
The current PTA officers are:
- Co-Chairs: Kendra Giles & Katharine Minards
- Secretary: Sharon Andrews
- Treasurer: Rebecca Gibbins
Each year group has two class reps, who help to coordinate events and share information.
Come To A Meeting
MSA meetings are held once every half term and the time/date will be communicated via the school newsletter, calendar and class reps. The meetings are an opportunity to hear about what funds have been raised to date, how they have been used and to discuss the projects the MSA is raising funds for over the coming year.
The MSA are always keen to hear from any potential committee members who feel they may be able to offer help with organising events or fundraising for the school.
Get In Touch
If you would like to give any feedback on the fundraising events held by the MSA, have any ideas for fundraising activities or would like to get involved, there a few different ways to get in touch:
- see the MSA Chair or your class rep at the school gates
write to the MSA Committee and post it in the school post-box.
Recently money raised by the MSA has been used to provide the following:
- new surface for the Key Stage 1 playground
- large playground apparatus for the Key Stage 1 playground
- 4 interactive whiteboards
- a class set of iPad’s
- a class set of laptops
- visits from a touring theatre company
- transport to Sing Up event
- a series of workshops from inspiring music for the whole school
- a range of much-needed classroom resources