SEND & Inclusion
SEND Coordinator: Kathy Dwyer email@example.com
SEND Governor: Carl Field
Pupil Premium Champion: Kathy Dwyer
Pastoral Leader: Sarah Hillson
Maulden Lower School’s motto is ‘Towards a better life’. It is our aim that ALL children at our school become independent learners with self-belief and abiding respect for others, with a lifelong love for learning and a strong grounding for future happiness and success.
We are committed to delivering an exciting, challenging curriculum made accessible to all in a supportive and inclusive environment and believe that early identification and support of any special educational needs is an essential component of that effective provision.
This follows the Code of Practice for Special Educational Needs set out by the Department for Children, Schools and Families.
- Government | Special educational needs and disability (SEND)
- Government | Children and Families Act 2014
- Central Bedfordshire | Local Offer
- Central Bedfordshire | Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service
- ADHD | Outside iN
- Autism | Autism Bedfordshire
- Autism | National Autistic Society
- Dyslexia | British Dyslexia Association
- Speech and Language | Bedfordshire Speech and Language Therapy Services (SALT)
- Speech and Language | I CAN