In the event of individual isolation, bubble closure or reduced attendance, the DfE have set expectations that children in KS1 should work remotely for 3 hours a day on average (with less for younger children) and KS2 children should work remotely for 4 hours a day.
We will set learning on Google Classroom to be completed at home that is in line with our current curriculum, where our aim is that whatever is learnt in school will be learnt by those who are at home. This will be achieved through the use of pre-recorded videos created by our staff. We will also make use of government approved online resources such as Oak National Academy and White Rose Maths, particularly in the event of staff shortage due to the pandemic.
- Google Classroom | Login for home learning and homework
- Meets for Classroom | How to join a meet with your child’s Maulden Lower account
- White Rose Maths | Home Learning
- Oak National Academy | All year groups
- French Club | Mrs Phillips’ Teaching Videos
- Times Tables Rockstars | Maulden Lower School Login
- Espresso | Login
- Oxford Owl | Free eBook Library
- BBC | Bitesize Primary
- National Curriculum | Key Stages 1 & 2