It is our aim that children will be happy, kind and successful with a thirst for life and learning. They will be motivated by their school experience to achieve their personal potential in readiness for the next chapter of their lives.
Maulden Lower will provide a richly inspiring curriculum, suitable for all. We will develop the whole child through our twelve core values, which underpin all that we do.
Our beautiful, rural location allows children to connect to nature. We will seek to develop deep relationships with our local community, placing the school at the heart of village life, so that children experience the real world within a safe and secure environment
Through this statement, Maulden Lower School will challenge children to strive for academic, creative, sporting and personal accomplishment within a broad and balanced curriculum. 'The Maulden Way' will encourage pupils to 'live their Values', not only within our inclusive school, where diversity is celebrated but also as members of the local, national and international community.
We will foster open and honest communication with parents, carers and specialists and actively seek to engage all members of our school community in a positive, supportive manner. In a fast-paced world, we believe in nurturing happiness, resilience and success in all our children.
If you wish to visit our school please telephone Mrs Houghton or Ms Butcher for an appointment. Meanwhile, our website offers you an insight into the life of our school and the wonderful opportunities that help support your child's learning.
General News Feed
- We are delighted to share our Easter service with you, featuring songs and artwork from all of the children, along with readings and prayers by the pupils of Kestrel class.
- What parental controls can do and how to set them
- How to set up new devices safely,
- Videos of our Christmas Concert are ready to view.
- Thank you to all of the children who donated to Children in Need during our recent non-uniform day
Latest Diary Dates Events
- Our Value is Respect12Apr2021
- Y4 Residential Trip to Kingswood in West Runton26Apr2021
8:00 am - 30 apr, 6:00 pm
- Parent Newsletter30Apr2021
- Bank Holiday Monday03May2021