Welcome to our School website.
Maulden Lower is a welcoming, friendly, inclusive community school situated in Maulden village. We are part of the Redborne pyramid of schools in Central Bedfordshire serving a diverse and vibrant community. We have approximately 164 pupils on roll age 2-9. Our standard intake is 30; we have single year groups including our Nursery and Reception. We aim for seamless transitions between phases in the school and work closely with the local middle school to prepare children for transfer.
What do we have to offer?
- A warm, welcoming and nurturing learning environment
- A beautiful, rural location that allows children to connect to nature
- A broad and balanced curriculum underpinned by our twelve core values
- An enriched curriculum - with trip, visits and visitors to engage pupils and ignite a passion for learning
- A privately run ‘breakfast and after school club’
- Good participation and achievement in Sport
- Good relationships with the local community placing the school at the heart of village life
- An excellent working relationship with our colleagues in the Redborne pyramid of schools - enabling the sharing of resources, training and expertise