Our uniform is important to us as it show we are proud to be a part of Maulden Lower School. We want all pupils to feel comfortable in their uniform and able to participate in physical activities freely and without restriction.
All pupils may wear any of the uniform options; they are not restricted by gender.
- A blue school sweatshirt/cardigan
- White polo shirt
- Plain grey trousers/shorts/skirt pinafore
- Blue/white gingham school dress (summer)
- Black shoes
- Maulden Lower School book bag
- Plimsolls/trainers (preferably slip on/velcro)
- Black shorts
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black jogging bottoms (winter only)
We have designed our school uniform to be smart, practical and affordable. Items of school uniform with the school logo can be purchased from https://www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/maulden. Other items can be purchased from most supermarkets.
All items of uniform and PE kit should be clearly named.
Jewellery should not be worn to school as it can cause anxiety if lost and can be dangerous if worn during PE. If your child has pierced ears studs should be worn rather than hoops and must be removed for PE. If your child is unable to remove their own earrings for PE they should not be worn to school on these days.
Hair must be clean and tidy with long hair tied back. Plain, unadorned hair bands and headbands only. If a hairstyle is considered unsuitable the school will ask for this to be rectified.
General News Feed
- What parental controls can do and how to set them
- How to set up new devices safely,
Latest Diary Dates Events
There are currently no events.