Pupil Premium and Free School Meals
Universal Infant Free School Meals
As part of the government's Universal Infant Free School Meals program, all children in Year R (reception), Year 1 and Year 2 receive a free school meal cooked on the premises and at no cost. This entitlement ends as children move into Key Stage 2 (Year 3 and above).
Free School Meals
However, it may be possible for your child to carry on getting a free school meal. This is different from the UIFSM and it is only for some children. It will carry on for as long as you are eligible.
If you get any of the following, you are very likely to be given a free school meal:
o Income Support
o income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
o income-related Employment and Support Allowance
o support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
o the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
o Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
o Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
o Universal Credit
For more information and to apply please click the following link: Central Bedfordshire's Free School Meal service
For more information on the Pupil Premium Grant and how the school has spent it, please click here.
General News Feed
- We are delighted to share our Easter service with you, featuring songs and artwork from all of the children, along with readings and prayers by the pupils of Kestrel class.
- What parental controls can do and how to set them
- How to set up new devices safely,
- Videos of our Christmas Concert are ready to view.
- Thank you to all of the children who donated to Children in Need during our recent non-uniform day
Latest Diary Dates Events
- Our Value is Respect12Apr2021
- Y4 Residential Trip to Kingswood in West Runton26Apr2021
8:00 am - 30 apr, 6:00 pm
- Parent Newsletter30Apr2021
- Bank Holiday Monday03May2021