Values and Ethos
At Maulden Lower School, we challenge children to strive for academic, creative, sporting and personal accomplishment within a broad and balanced curriculum.
The Maulden Way encourages pupils to live their Values, not only within our inclusive school, where diversity is celebrated but also as members of the local, national and international community
We foster open and honest communication with parents, carers and specialists and actively seek to engage all members of our school community in a positive, supportive manner.
In a fast-paced world, we believe in nurturing happiness, resilience and success in children
We are a Values School. For more information click here.
General News Feed
- We are delighted to share our Easter service with you, featuring songs and artwork from all of the children, along with readings and prayers by the pupils of Kestrel class.
- What parental controls can do and how to set them
- How to set up new devices safely,
- Videos of our Christmas Concert are ready to view.
- Thank you to all of the children who donated to Children in Need during our recent non-uniform day
Latest Diary Dates Events
- Our Value is Respect12Apr2021
- Y4 Residential Trip to Kingswood in West Runton26Apr2021
8:00 am - 30 apr, 6:00 pm
- Parent Newsletter30Apr2021
- Bank Holiday Monday03May2021