Subject Intent Statement:
Our aim is to nurture children ‘towards a better life’ by providing a richly inspiring curriculum, suitable for all. They will be motivated by their school experience to achieve their personal potential in readiness for the next chapter in their lives. We challenge children to strive for academic, creative, sporting and personal accomplishment within a broad and balanced curriculum. Our twelve core Values underpin everything we do within our inclusive school, where diversity is celebrated and children are taught to be members of the local, national and international community.
In their Science lessons, the children will: begin to understand the world through the specific disciplines of biology, chemistry and physics; develop a sense of excitement and curiosity about natural phenomena; be encouraged to understand how science can be used to explain what is occurring through different types of science enquiries that help them to answer scientific questions about the world around them. When children leave Maulden Lower School, they will be equipped with the scientific knowledge required to understand the uses and implications of science, today and for the future.
Please click here for a pdf of the information above.
General News Feed
- We are delighted to share our Easter service with you, featuring songs and artwork from all of the children, along with readings and prayers by the pupils of Kestrel class.
- What parental controls can do and how to set them
- How to set up new devices safely,
- Videos of our Christmas Concert are ready to view.
- Thank you to all of the children who donated to Children in Need during our recent non-uniform day
Latest Diary Dates Events
- Our Value is Respect12Apr2021
- Y4 Residential Trip to Kingswood in West Runton26Apr2021
8:00 am - 30 apr, 6:00 pm
- Parent Newsletter30Apr2021
- Bank Holiday Monday03May2021