Dress to Express 2021
For Children's Mental Health Week in February we encouraged the children to Dress to Express as a way of expressing their feelings. Thank you to all the families who took part from home!
General News Feed
- We are delighted to share our Easter service with you, featuring songs and artwork from all of the children, along with readings and prayers by the pupils of Kestrel class.
- What parental controls can do and how to set them
- How to set up new devices safely,
- Videos of our Christmas Concert are ready to view.
- Thank you to all of the children who donated to Children in Need during our recent non-uniform day
Latest Diary Dates Events
- Our Value is Respect12Apr2021
- Parent Newsletter28May2021
- Half Term31May2021
- Children Back to School07Jun2021
- Our Value is Co-operation07Jun2021