If you are interested in joining our school, we warmly welcome you to visit the school and discuss the values and ethos we share at Maulden Lower School.
For children joining at the Foundation Stage (also known as the Reception year), we hold regular meetings to inform parents of the day to day arrangements and these provide opportunities for you to ask questions if you are unsure of anything. Please contact the school office or check our school diary for the date of our next meeting.
If you decide that you would like to apply for a place, please note that all admissions are dealt with through Central Bedfordshire Council and not through the school directly.
To apply for a place, please use the following link https://www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/admissions or call 0300 300 8037.
The determined admissions arrangements are available to view at:
The closing date for applications to join Foundation Stage in September 2021 is 15th January 2021.
CLICK HERE for our Admissions Policy including Criteria Applied
General News Feed
- We are delighted to share our Easter service with you, featuring songs and artwork from all of the children, along with readings and prayers by the pupils of Kestrel class.
- What parental controls can do and how to set them
- How to set up new devices safely,
- Videos of our Christmas Concert are ready to view.
- Thank you to all of the children who donated to Children in Need during our recent non-uniform day
Latest Diary Dates Events
- Our Value is Respect12Apr2021
- Y4 Residential Trip to Kingswood in West Runton26Apr2021
8:00 am - 30 apr, 6:00 pm
- Parent Newsletter30Apr2021
- Bank Holiday Monday03May2021